- David Boehm COO of Security USA, Inc. discusses the NYPD and its counter terrorism levels-4265
- Counter terrorism experts say a retaliation attack for Osama bin Laden's death is inevitable.-3620
- New York officers and two firefighters are assigned exclusively to the dignitaries 24 hours a day.-3490
- New York City livery cab drivers will be much safer thanks to a donation of bullet proof vests by Security USA, Inc.-3457
- Security USA, Inc. donates bulletproof vest's for pilot program-3354
- » 3 users have rated this article » 16 Comments » 2080 Views » Category: Security USA Today
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — After gunfire erupted and civilians were hurt on a crowded Midtown street Friday, some were questioning the NYPD’s tactics, including shoot to kill.
However, a security expert who spent 20 years with the Police Department, said officers were left with no other option when Jeffrey Johnson was shot and killed by police after he fatally shot a former co-worker.
The deadly police shooting near the Empire State Building came less than two weeks after another one near Times Square, where knife-wielding Darius Kennedy was taken down by officers.
David Boehm, CEO of Security USA, was with NYPD for two decades, and said in both cases, officers had no choice.
“Right now you have an investigation obviously that is happening,” Boehm told CBS 2′s Dave Carlin.
The key to the investigation could be the surveillance footage that shows Johnson pointing his gun directly at the officers.
Leave a Comment
Security USA Today
- David Boehm, COO of Security USA, Inc. and selected expert by Fox News Channel discussed latest shooting in Tucson.
- Security USA, Inc. donates bulletproof vest's for pilot program
- Security USA Inc at a Harlem Event.
- Counter terrorism experts say a retaliation attack for Osama bin Laden's death is inevitable.
- New York livery cab drivers are safer behind the wheel
- David Boehm COO of Security USA, Inc. discusses the NYPD and its counter terrorism levels
- NYC livery drivers will be issued bulletproof vests thanks to the charitable donation of Security USA, Inc.
- see more articles